One of our students from last year’s class and trip was able to leverage the trip and one of our firm visits into a post-graduation job at a Hong Kong owned company with factories in southern China (Shenzhen). Click HERE to check out and follow his journey from the blog he has started. Good job Matt! Keep us posted. (Matt did his MBA at the Orfalea College and his undergraduate degree at the University of Kansas and he is a rabid Jayhawk fan.) Follow his blog and posts. Encourage him. Learn from him and his experience.
CAL POLY'S INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TOUR
Images of China
Peking opera masks, representing the changing faces of China.
Images of India
- Is India a tolerant society? on
- Culture and the “Chinese Mindset” on
- MBA Group Visit to Groupon By Chester Hiu and Stephen Allison on
- India’s Poor Is the New Market for Revitalizing the Country’s Economy and Possibly the World’s on
- Major League Baseball to be the Next Big Thing in India! Are you kidding me? on