Fascinating one page article and story in Businessweek (click HERE) from Evergreen Solar CEO, Michael El-Hillow that touches on some differences between the US and China re: fiscal policies, tax breaks, regulatory environments and approaches, and industrial policy. I know very little about this firm, it’s product or the industry. What are you seeing out there on this topic? And your thoughts and feedback on this article? Is this his problem? Your problem? My problem? Other? If you don’t like what you are seeing here, what is your solution and does it stand a chance politically of being successfully implemented?
CAL POLY'S INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TOUR
Images of China
Peking opera masks, representing the changing faces of China.
Images of India
- Prof. Carr on MBA Group Visit to Groupon By Chester Hiu and Stephen Allison
- AliyaZ. on India’s Poor Is the New Market for Revitalizing the Country’s Economy and Possibly the World’s
- AliyaZ. on Major League Baseball to be the Next Big Thing in India! Are you kidding me?
- AliyaZ. on So Who’s Down To Start A Chain Of Budget Hotels In India?
- AliyaZ. on Soft Power Can Put A Smile On Your Face